An enrolment form is required to be completed and signed by a parent/guardian for a child to be enrolled at St Andrew’s Kids’ Club. This form records important details of the child and parents/guardians, including any medical or dietary concerns, emergency contacts, days attending, and any other information we need to know to provide proper care. Parents/Guardians must complete the enrolment form accurately and it is very important to notify St Andrew’s Kids’ Club immediately of any changes to the information provided. It is crucial that we have up-to-date enrolment information. We will not be held responsible for any untoward incident that may result from wrong or outdated information.
- Parent/Guardian must complete and sign the enrolment form for their child/ren to be enrolled at St Andrew’s Kids’ Club.
- Upon signing the enrolment form, parent/guardian accepts and acknowledges the enrolment terms and conditions
- Parent/Guardian must accurately provide the required enrolment information
- Parent/Guardian must immediately inform St Andrew’s Kids’ Club of any changes to the information provided during enrolment
- St Andrew’s Kids’ Club staff will not be held responsible for any untoward incident that may result from wrong or outdated information
- All enrolment information provided will be held in strict confidentiality in accordance with the Privacy Act of 1993
- Subject to availability of a place, enrolments will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. A waiting list may apply
We encourage parents/guardians to visit with their child/ren before their start date to see and experience first-hand how our programmes run. If possible, children attending on trials will be given the same snack as the enrolled children are having on that day (provided that they don’t have any food allergies) and will be allowed to participate in supervised activities.