Please complete the enrolment form below to secure a space for your child at St Andrew’s Kids’ Club. We may request you to sign the form upon your visit to the Club. Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information about our programmes.
I understand and accept the *enrolment terms and conditions set out below:
- I have provided the correct enrolment information.
- I understand that St Andrew’s Kids Club is a Christian child care center and as such the children may take part in bible study
- I will inform St Andrew’s Kids’ Club immediately if there are any changes in my child’s enrolment details (contact numbers, days attending, persons authorised to collect my child, medical conditions, etc). St Andrew’s Kids’ Club staff will not be held responsible for any untoward incident that may result from wrong or outdated information.
- I will inform St Andrew’s Kids’ Club before 10 am if my child is not attending on any of the days he/she is booked in for.
- I agree to pay the fees every Friday on a fortnightly basis unless other acceptable arrangements have been agreed with the Programmes Manager. All overdue invoices will incur an additional late payment fee which is 20% of the overdue amount.
- Programme fees are set rates and will not be refunded, credited, or adjusted for absences due to illnesses, vacations, or personal reasons. Any booking changes or cancellations should be made at least two weeks in advance.
- In the event of industrial strike action or a teachers only day programme fees will be charged at the standard rate.
- I agree to collect my child/ren by 6:00 pm otherwise a late pick-up fee of $20 will apply (after 6:00 pm to 6:15 pm) and $40 per 15 minutes after 6:15 pm.
- I give permission for my child/ren to be transported in a registered and warranted vehicle driven by an authorised and full licensed driver. I understand that my child/ren is/are expected to follow all applicable laws regarding riding in a motor vehicle and is expected to follow the directions provided by the driver and/or other adult volunteers.
- Staff will exercise all reasonable care to provide proper supervision of children attending the programmes, however St Andrew’s Kids’ Club staff will not be liable for any damage, injury, or loss that my child/ren may incur to himself or to any individual or property.